Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Best Friend

The person that is my true best friend is my girlfriend who I plan on proposing to sometime soon once I graduate.  That is how much I trust her in life since marriage is a big step in life.  However, I have decided to talk about my long term best friend that I have known since my junior year of high school.  We met through a mutual friend have pretty much been inseparable since then.  We clicked right away since we had a lot in common.  To this day I can say that I can trust him with anything that I have to disclose to someone when I need to vent or get something off my mind.  I know that he is a person that will always be there for me when I need him, and vice verse.  Qualities like this are hard to find with someone since it's hard to find trust and loyalty with another.  It takes believing in another person to make strides in building a relationship like this, and I feel that it does co-exist with what the book was trying to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment