Saturday, April 14, 2012

Forum Post

What's up everyone!  First off I hope everyone had a great spring like I did.  Nothing beats Vegas!  Anyway I went and explored the forums page to see what it was like.  One thing stood out to me that made me feel that it didn't truly agree with my morals and values I hold with my friends.  It was the section that dealt with dealing and solving issues between friends.  I cannot really agree the advice and suggestions that the forum recommends.  This is because that they don't put into factor individual personalities, and more specifically mine and my friends.  The friendships I have with my friends is unique and different from others just like everyone else is with their own friends.  No one is similar and that is what makes each person and their friends different from one another.  Only I and my friends can really understand and know how to handle a disagreement or argument between us since we know each other well enough to know how to handle the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment