Saturday, March 10, 2012

Perspectives and Emotions

The perspective that I can relate to the most is physical influences when it comes to emotions.  I feel that this one is a major one for a lot of people since we are always surrounded by things that can cause emotions of all kinds.  This can be intentional or unintentional depending on what it is that triggers the emotion.  The funny thing is we could see emotions out of people that we don't normally see.  Sometimes we view this as a surprise or funny depending if we don't normally see that particular emotion.  My girlfriend stubbed her toe the other day in her condo, and she started swearing up a storm.  My first reaction was laughing at her because of the things she was saying while she was on the ground in pain.  She looked at me with some of the angriest eyes I never seen and asked what I thought was funny.  I told her I was laughing at what she was disclaiming out loud and not that she hurt herself.  She started laughing since she realized that she said some crude and out of the ordinary things that she normally wouldn't say.

1 comment:

  1. #raidernation
    In other news, this article was well written...for a niners fan. HAHA just kidding, i give much respect to the bay area. I understand what you mean about how certain events can be funny for one person and painful for another. Your example is spot on and I even have a recent story like that. Last weekend I went to Heavenly Ski Resort and one of my friends fell straight on his back. It was such a funny looking fall that i started busting up laughing, but he was in some intense pain, enough pain that we had to call it a day. Physical influences are unique because one person can react one way to the influence while another person will react in a completely different way.

    That is all
    #bayarea

    ReplyDelete