Sunday, March 25, 2012

Confirmation

The three different confirmations include recognition, acknowledgement, and endorsement.  Recognition recognizes that another person exists.  Acknowledgement is when you understand and acknowledge what others feel, think, or say.  Finally, endorsement involves accepting what another feels or thinks.  I feel that I am someone that people can approach with a dilemma that they are preoccupied with in life.  I always recognize people that I know directly, and when they need someone to talk to I am there for them.  I try to be like this towards others since I would want them to be the same way if the roles were reversed and I needed someone that I could approach.  I try to understand and listen the best I can so I can see where they are coming from, and try to understand how they are feeling at the moment in time.  If I am able to accomplish this then I can truly understand what they are feeling, and know how they are dealing with it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment