Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I liked, disliked, and improvements

What I liked about the class was the fact that the assignments were very self explanatory.  With past online classes that I took the assignments were not very user friendly like this course was.  The fact that our instructor also responded to our emails very quickly was another thing I like about this online course.  One thing that I didn't like too much about the course was the twelve hour waiting period between posts.  With my schedule outside of school it sometimes was tough to reach that window.  It wasn't that big of a dislike, but it was something that I didn't like very much.  I wouldn't really change anything about the course.  I felt that it was very smooth operating and very user friendly.  The assignments were easy to comprehend, and the teaching factor was very useful with the instructor responding quickly to emails.  Don't change a thing...well maybe the twelve hour window factor ;).  Thanks for a great class!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great read homeboy, i really understood your points because i have the exact same opinon about the class. It was, overall a pretty easy class that was user friendly, but the twelve hour waiting period between essays was pretty annoying. However, i did not find it difficult to find the time to write them as long as i got them done early in the week. The blogs were easy to write, the quizes were kind off hard, the essays were alright, and overall i think i did alright in my first online class.

    GO RAIDERS

    ReplyDelete