Sunday, May 13, 2012

Concept I Take With Me

Because of this class I feel that I will be able to bring a better form of communication with all of my personal relationships.  Before taking this class I felt that I had pretty good communication skills with ones that are close to me.  However, I realized that I had a lot of areas that I could improve my way of communicating with others.  One thing that I felt that needed to be changed is how I tend to voice my opinion to others when that is not what they are looking for from me.  I also learned that avoiding a situation that is built around tension needs to be resolved in a timely manner.  I have learned that it is not a good idea for the problem to linger on, or else it could damage the relationship beyond repair.  These concepts will help build relationships that I already have, and I feel that it will make me a better communicator with others that are close in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment